Create Animation and Learn Programming with Alice
- Accessible interface.
- Has a good variety of ready-made models.
- A quick way of creating animation.
- Can be used to teach programming.
- Smaller children will find it complicated.
- Lacks the capabilities of professional animation software.
- Some ready-made models are rather crude.
- Character-builder is limited.
The Simple and Educational Way to Animate
With Alice, even beginners can create CGI animated clips by using characters, backgrounds and props from a pre-existing library and placing them into animated narratives through simple programming. Alice also includes a character-building system for those who feel confident designing their own animated figures. It is suited to anyone who wants to make a quick piece of CGI animation, but it is particularly suited to educational environments. A wide range of students, be they children or older users, can understand Alice and use it either for fun, or as a way of learning about the wider field of programming.